Saturday, March 9, 2013

Simple Breakfast

I can be quite the simplistic cook when need be. We all have to be if we want to eat healthy and on the fly. I can whip up my favorite breakfast, fried eggs and be off to my day's adventures in a few minutes. Fried eggs don't have to be boring. 

Today I used a garlic harisa sauce/dip that I purchased from my favorite Farmers Market.


  I also halved some cherry tomato's and tossed them in towards the end of the egg cook time. I put the harissa in while cooking the eggs and topped it after. Sliced a half of an avocado and I was good to go. It was REALLY tasty.
 
 Another fried egg combo I like to use is topped with Green Chili Salsa from TJ's and some chopped fresh cilantro, avocado, and tomato.

Tonight I am going to try to replicate my favorite soup from the farmers market, a broccoli cashew soup so stay tuned!

I LOVE Farmers Market's and tomorrow I think I will dedicate my post to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment