Thursday, March 7, 2013

Gluten Free Bread

I found this bread at the Hillcrest farmers Market where a guy was selling some wild boar salami's and imported products. It is strange he had this bread because it is made locally in Vista. He said he had been to a gluten free convention, and the bread was the best he had ever had. It came in Garlic, Cheese, and Original (which I purchased) flavors. I believe there are possibly a few other flavors available. He wanted $8. He was actually pretty funny he said it was 'just OK but nothing gluten free is really delicious'. I passed and I am glad I did because I saw it in Sprouts for $7. I went for it and it is DELICIOUS, especially toasted with ghee and honey. I highly recommend it and I am someone that would rather go without than eat something I don't like. I know I know, this is not Paleo. This is a treat for once in awhile. It freezes well.

 I doubt it would make a good sandwich, it is pretty heavy..as in the loaf feels like a brick literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment