Saturday, January 5, 2013

Potlucked out they did

So over the Holiday's I had a few Potlucks and sides to bring. I wanted to be sure I had something delicious I could chow down on if there was nothing else Paleo there. I also wanted to show my friends how tasty and easy Paleo can be. I made this beautiful and tasty appetizer! It was a hit each time! People raved about them and devoured all my platters! You should assemble these close to party time they can be covered with plastic wrap and put in fridge for a few hours.



Smoked Salmon and Endive Lettuce Cups


Endive, cleaned and dried

Smoked Wild Salmon
Slivered Red Onion
Slivered Avocado with lemon juice rubbed on them to prevent browning
Drizzle with good quality EVOO
pepper
Truffle Salt


 Viola!! Ready to eat!




I get most of my ingredients from Trader Joes, they are awesome for cheap organics, wild caught fish, grass fed beef and fresh produce!


No comments:

Post a Comment